You Have the Right to a Safe Workplace
Worker’s Compensation Law
If you have suffered a serious injury as a result of another person’s reckless actions, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your injuries. A serious injury may keep you from being able to work. This can put financial stress on you and your family at a time when you should be focused on recovery. The outcome of a personal injury claim relies on determining who is liable and whether the action was intentional or accidental. There is a statute of limitations for personal injury claims, which means a personal injury lawsuit must be filed within a certain time-frame. Do not wait any longer to receive the compensation you deserve, call an experienced personal injury attorney now for your free phone consultation.
Examples of personal injury claims:
- Victims of crime
- Defective pavement and/or slick surfaces leading to a slip-and-fall.
- Defective products
- Pedestrian and/or bicyclist accidents
- Exposure to toxic materials
- Defamation of character
- Child endangerment injuries (i.e.: football, boxing, martial arts, firearms)
- Intentional infliction of emotional stress
There are many types of damages and proof is required to prove in court each element of damages. If you do not have your evidence on each element you lose the value of your claim.
Damages may include claims for the following:
- Past medical costs
- Future medical costs
- Past lost earnings
- Past pain and suffering
- Future pain and suffering
- Past disfigurement
- Past physical impairment
- Pain, emotional distress and mental anguish